Please note that the cost for all returns is the responsibility of the purchaser, unless the goods are found to be faulty. Clearance items are non-returnable.
- If you wish to return an item you must contact us within 14 days of your purchase.
- Use Returns slip that is in the package you were sent with your order
- Ensure all item(s) are in the original packaging with the tags intact.
- Please make sure the package is secure.
- Please attach the Returns address label on to your package and send to us at:
WOBU UK Ltd
3, Park Place, Stirling, FK7 9JR, United Kingdom
- Ensure you request “Proof Of Postage” and please retain this until we have received your item and actioned the refund.
- We will email you to let you know once we have received your package.
- Please allow up to 14 days for your account to be credited. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
Please make sure…
- Items are completely unused, in original condition and in original packaging with the hangtags attached. If this is not the case, we will NOT be able to process a refund unfortunately.
- You returned the item within 14 days.
- You keep the “Proof Of Postage” safe. This will be needed in the event of a problem getting the products back to us.
- You contact us should you have any problems or queries.
EXCHANGE OF ITEMS
In order to have an exchange, you will have to first return the item(s) to us. Assuming the items are in the right conditions as stated above for Returns, we will then refund your order or part of it (depending on the returned items). Once this is completed, you can then order items again as usual.